PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 am 
Forum Contributor

Folks,

I'm listing here all the Viral Traffic php scripts I am coming across so you guys can check them out for any purpose. I am hunting them for code learning purpose. You might learn a few tricks of the trade yourselves if you peep on the source codes.

I'd appreciate it if you can come-up with your own viral traffic features from checking these ones out and contribute the codes here that make-up your viral features ideas.

Note: I'll be listing links to the downloads and any descriptions or demos to how they work.
You make comments which ones you like and why and which ones you don't and why.
If you come across any then share the links here.

1. Viral Share
Users are not auto forced but given a choice to Facebook Share your link in order to download your stuffs. if they don't SHARE then they are not able to download.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKl-JSa_v84
http://bit.ly/1GvvRKw

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:14 pm 
Forum Contributor

An idea had popped-up in my head. Instead of forcing users to LIKE something (post, image, article, webpage, video, ebook, script, software), I can force them to give an opinion/feedback. They'll either have to click one of the following buttons:

* LOVE
* DISLIKE
* HATE

and then they'd be given mssg box to give their opinion (reason why they LIKED/HATED, etc.). That would then be forwarded to the user who's stuffs got LIKED/UNLIKED.
Isn't this an improvement on the current FAD ? The vendor gets the feed-back (market research). Remember, I only thought-up this within 15 mins of subconsciously giving some thought to come-up with a viral traffic feature. An idea dreamt-up on the spot (so to speak). If I give some more thought to it then I might come-up with a viral traffic concept/tactic that rocks. What do you think ?

PS - This thread, itself, will go viral.

Last edited by UniqueIdeaMan on Wed May 17, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:12 pm 
Forum Contributor

SCRIPT NUMBER 2: Facebook Viral and Marketing Social App

The following script does not force you to facebook LIKE a content/page/link in order to unlock anything.
I agree, it would repel my users if they have to LIKE my page before they'd even seen it.
This following script, however, forces the user to login with his facebook account to your page in order to unlock it and read the content. That way, you get the user's true id (facebook username) and his/her email.
You can put a clause (TOS) on your page that the user must agree to login to your content page using his/her facebook account in order to access a section of your page/site or to download stuffs with his facebook account and he must provide his true email.
We know very well, a lot of people would just type a fake email and try to rip you off. Or, if you auto email them a link to acivate their account with you from where they can access the content or download the stuffs then they can always submit to you an email which they hardly use. An email to which they hardly login to read messages. And so, I reckon, as a publisher, it's best you get hold of their emails which they have submitted to facebook as those are likely to be upto date ones which they login to regular.

Check the demo:
http://yougapi.com/products/facebook_viral/

The description:
https://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-vi ... in_matters

I am not rushing to buying this one. Will be checking out more.
I think this one is not true intrusive. Ok, you force the user to login to your page with their facebook acc but who cares. It is being done. Just look at some forums. You can register/login to them with your facebook account. No need to signup to the forum manually. If you find 10 forums based on your interests and if you have to register one by one to all 10 then that is really dragging things. On the other hand, if you find all 10 allowing to make posts on their forums with your facebook account then you'd most likely use that option over registering one by one to 10 forums.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:52 pm 
Forum Contributor

SCRIPT NUMBER 3: Viral Lock PHP - Like, Google+1 or Tweet to Unlock

Now, I can find a valid reason to use this script.
I'm going to show-off a little here so don't mind. There is a difference between you guys and me that you guys only give one look at something and make-up your mind. First impression counts with you guys and no concept gets a second chance.
For example, you'll look at this script again and run a mile saying you won't install it on your site simply because forcing a user to facebook LIKE your page before they view the content would make them run a mile away from your site. So, you'll quit ever giving this concept a 2nd chance.
Me, however, will not run away but ponder if I can make use of this script in a moral way or not to bring me viral traffic & viral income.

This is what I have concocted up:

I will not force the user to facebook LIKE or G+1 or tweet about my page without seeing it first. Here's the wisdom behind my tactic ...
I will display the content of my site partially. Like PART 1.
If the user liked reading part 1 (page 1), then and ONLY THEN he may proceed to part 2 (2nd page). Or, proceed to the 2nd section of the same page. Here, I can display a clause at the beginning before displaying part 1 that, if they like what they read on part 1 then they must facebook LIKE it or G+1 it or tweet about it that they enjoyed what they read.
Ofcourse, the majority of readers would be willing to do all this. But once they read part 1, a lot of these "majority" would try cheating me. They'd try accessing part 2 without keeping their end of the bargain. They won't bother facebook LIKing it or G+1ing it or tweeting about it. Here, the script would stand as a barrier. Either keep your end of the bargain or GET LOST!
You can make use of this script to gain viral income. Here's how ...
On part 1/page 1, provide a demo ebook/php script/.exe software and make it a requirement that if they like it then they must facebook LIKE it or G+1 it or tweet about it before they are provided the download link to light edition or adware edition or whatever edition. They'll have no choice but to keep their words with you and facebook LIKE it or G+1 it or tweet about it before they can download the next version or upgraded version. Once they do all that, your product starts going viral ...

Can you find any flaws in this idea on how to morally make use of these script ?
If you think I have lived up to my username (Unique Idea Man) and what I claimed earlier other days that I see concepts, systems, etc. and nearly always come-up with improvements and make peoples' lives easier and better then up vote this post.
Just hang on with me a while and see what viral tactic I come-up with or what viral script of my own I build. Join in. Use it and generate viral traffic and viral income.
Being realistic. Really. ;)

https://codecanyon.net/item/viral-lock- ... in_matters

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm 
Forum Contributor

SCRIPT NUMBER 4 (FREE):
Facebook Viral Script [Force to Share]

http://scripts-cms.blogspot.com/2014/10 ... share.html

The php code would be a good reading/learning. Right ? ;)