PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 am 
Forum Newbie

Type: Casual/As Required
Position: PHP Web Developer
Scope: Commercial experience in PHP and MySQL. The contract involves the development of a Website for the Global market. Confidentiality assured as well as a high level of service.
Start: Immediate
Timeframe: 3 weeks
Rate: $400 Flat Rate
Email: robert@3beem.com
Webpage: http://www.3beem.com

Job Brief:OK, Basically I cant go into to much detail about what is required but it will be an email reminder service.

I need the site to be 100% custom coded but its not a big site. If possible would like interaction with Ajax.

The programmer I select will also be offered the opportunity for more work from my company as we will be requiring alot of PHP developement work in the future.

I have a budget of $400 for this project payable by Paypal. I will pay the full amount on completion.

You will be required to have MSN as a constant communication is REQUIRED.

The timeframe for this job is roughly 3 weeks allowing for a few days over.

The system needs to be totally configurable from the admin panel. It needs a template system so I can design and implement the design and also requires the ability for multiple languages which should be editable from the admin panel and Default language will be English, this will also be the only language available for a while.

The system is a really simple system and shouldn't take long to do but will need to be completed to the highest of standard.

Please email me at robert[at]3beem.com if your interested or you can contact me on MSN Messenger at robert[at]3beem.com.

Look forward to hearing from great programmers.