PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm 
Forum Newbie

Ok, I've had this idea now for about 9 or so months at least and my original partner kept pushing it back and back and back 'til I just said F it and I cant wait any longer..It's been very tough to find a partner for this site and i cant figure out why??

First off you should have a big interest in rap music and this site is 100% rap oriented..This site is sort-of a spin-off of rateyourmusic.com but WAY more user-oriented. The reason why I'm looking for a partner rather than just paying someone to do the actual coding and site design is b/c I wanna share the profit with someone, thats just me and I dont feel like laying out thousands to a programmer when we can both make that back easily, in my opinion.

Basically you should be heavy into rap music #1..and I need someone who is basically and expert in php/databases since this site will have twitter invoked and every rap album ever made invoked into the site..I dont want to get to far involved in mentioning the details on here b/c I dont want the idea to get stolen of course. So if your qualified pm me and ill get back to you!!

Thank you DevNet for let me post here

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Unfortunately, we do not allow "profit sharing" posts in our job hunt section.

Moved to Volunteer Work.