PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:01 am 
Forum Newbie

Dan Ashburn is the name and website flipping is the game, ok bit cheesy! but hear me out.. Website flipping is becoming more and more popular and it seems the flippa is the only place to do it successfully, however there is only one drawback... it costs you an arm and a leg to list anything!

I am here today as I have a vision, one that I cannot complete on my own but with a group of dedicated people and a bit of time I believe can come true and that is a flippa rival, my vision is a place for webmasters to sell/buy websites with ease and NO COST!.. More of a marketplace run by the people using it! A few people have tried this and failed because of one reason, they are trying to go at it alone!

I have already purchased a qwerky domain, have a server available and even a site ready to go, although in its early stages it works! there are so many things that need adding, a decent forum, some good help pages, flipping guides etc but the foundations are there!

So... this is me trying to recruit some of you guys into getting involved, if you like the idea, think it could work and would like to be part of it, drop me and email at dan[at]onlineprotege.com with your name, a bit about yourself and why you want to get involved. I will reply with more details such as the domain and a link to the live site so you can take a look and see what you think.. there would be no financial benefit to start with but as it grows, so does the revenue!

Once I have a decent sized pool of people wanting to get started we can then brainstorm what needs doing, what direction the site should be taken in and delegate the areas accordingly.

I look forward to hear from anyone that is interested in this venture and any comments are welcome.

Kind Regards,
Dan :D