PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Header Bar Project
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:51 am 
Forum Newbie

First off let me tell you that my site is using the AvArcade Pro Script from AvScripts. If you are not aware of what it is, its a script that allows you to create your own arcade website like kongregate or addicting games. I am posting here because I dont have the slightest clue about PHP. AvArcade is written based off this code. Yeah i can do some minor edits, just the easy stuff, but not any of the difficult redesign stuff. The AvArcade has pretty much every feature you would want out of an arcade script. Friends, Messages etc. I am looking for a PHP coder who has the time to work on this project. I do not have the funds to pay but I wouldnt mind looking at any other options.

Anyway here is what I am looking to do,

My website is all set up and works fine. What i am looking at adding to it would be a blue website header bar much like the one below. As you can see with what I wrote out on it, those are the places that the items would need to be in. including my logo on the far left of the bar. (But thats shouldnt be hard at all). I am very dedicated to this site and the idea. I want my members to be happy and I want them to have the best experience on my site so that they will come back and refer their friends. If you need amymore detail or you are interested in working with me, email me or message me on skype. I will respond pretty quickly most of the time.

Email: brandowalker1118@me.com