PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 am 
Forum Newbie

I am currently in the process of getting a new unique, rather large, complex and ambitious internet start up going called, www.beshift.com
The site is under construction and not on a live server yet, so the domain name is parked.

We are creating the first true multi platformed website, and have not found one sole yet to find the idea not workable or better yet they think this could be the next big thing. I will never say it is huge, but i believe it has potential.

I am looking for a co technical founder, someone who knows our language inside and out, back end and front end PHP coding. And someone who thinks they could build a very complicated site. When it comes to coding i do not know smurf, ill be honest.

We are in the investor stage at the moment, we have the domain name, a company etc. The basic foundation and structure of the site is being built at the moment via out sourcing. But i am looking to get a founder 2b on board, to help with the technical side of things i.e build work, etc. This would be in exchange for equity in the company.

The site is a multi platformed site, were we are using a social network as a base structure, and building a wide variety of platforms around the social network that fully integrate into the social network.

I live in North Queensland Australia, and would prefer to find someone from Australia, that's if anyone is even interested, but i would be ok to work with others. The big point for me is clicking, i need to get along with the person, and share the same visions, being an entrepreneurial type person helps. We have a big vision for what we are doing and by all means are not thinking small. We are here to make change and make a difference.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me about this opportunity i would love to here from you :)

My Email is Darryl.Bayliss@gmail.com

Thank you.