PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:49 am 
Forum Newbie

Greeting all. We are JMJSF a 501c3 nonprofit organization in the US. We run after school programs for undeserved youth focusing on Math & Sports as the building foundations. We have successfully run a pilot program in Colorado and are looking to expand. As part of our fundraising efforts, we want to create a site similar to freerice.com or freeflour.com. Our focus would be on the academic areas of Sports, Phy Ed. and Health/Nutrition.

We are looking for volunteer programmers to code this script for us. We are not tied to any particular language, but Java has been suggested to us as well as .asp. We would need good tracking and stats on the backend in order to show our sponsors.

No geographic requirements, we can communicate well through email, and IM. Any help would be greatly appreciated in this endeavor.

Our website and other info will be given to anyone that requests it.

Thanks,
JMJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 am 
Forum Newbie

ok what exactly you need an system that tracks data to show your sponsors? I can may be help I'm thinking an way using databases

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 pm 
Forum Newbie

May i know your requirements for designing the Project and please communicate to me ... lets we discuss through skype or IM

Thank you