PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:52 pm 
Forum Newbie

I'm Corey Reaux-Savonte and I'm looking for a few people to join me in the development of a new mobile/tablet business system.

It's a big project based around developing a new global infrastructure so I need dedicated individuals with as much experience as possible.

I mainly require people proficient in PHP development but other desirable areas of knowledge are: Android OS, iOS, Java, C/C++/Objective-C, Windows Mobile, PHP, MySQL, Networking, Server Systems.

I will be handling the design and business side of things (investors, incorporation etc). All capital in the company so far has gone into the development of the system so far. therefore I will be offering shares to those who are willing to help for the moment.

I am currently based in East London, UK and the more local you are the better, allowing us to work on the project together rather than remotely.

I only want people who have a genuine passion for technology, want to move the world forward AND have the time to put in to the project, so if this seems like something you may be interested in then feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Email: corey@coreyyoungcorp.com