PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hi there

I am looking for programmer who have experience in Php, Mysql , Html/CSS to work with lead coder on a fun project. I have a working virtual pet site which have ongoing projects, need to make features and new quests. Also we have a development site which we need extra help to transfer all the scripts, recode some areas and moving the scripts and port all the accounts, pets and items over .One battle area need a revamp and ideally have a knowledge of programming of how battle system work. It would be ideally for hobbyist programmer or someone who wish to add experience for their portfilio and would need be part of the team on the site and have spare time.

Php/MySQL Programmer
Requirement needed

HTML/CSS
PHP
MySQL
Javascript (jQuery)
Experience working with APIs(optional)

To be part of the team.
Easy to keep in contact, ie msn or skype.

I am looking for individual person that can work from home. I can give you more details over email or any messenger if you are interested. Ideally you would work well with the staff team and lead coder. Student would be welcome if they wish to gain experience. If interested, send me message.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:19 am 
Forum Newbie

Hello Sir,

I am Mukesh from India, having 6+ years experience website development. I can do your projects very quickly in affordable cost. I assure you, i will deliver your work before timeline. You can contact me at more.mukesh@gmail.com

You can see my portfolio here.

http://www.meistertechnologies.com/websites.htm

Waiting for your positive response

Regards,
Mukesh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:02 pm 
Forum Newbie

I am ready to work to gain experience. Currently I have no experience but learned php and want to test my skills.
Regards
Shivam Sahu shvm87@gmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:47 pm 
Forum Newbie

Bumping this up. Looking for coder.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 pm 

For what, specifically? The OP is from 2 1/2 years ago. Same project? What do you need done? GitHub link where the project can be seen? More details are likely to generate more interest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:27 pm 
Forum Newbie

I will be more specific here. Yes it is the same project, an ongoing working virtual pet site that need a bit of work , improving the site, bug fixing and adding new features. Some features have been added. The reason I am looking for another coder is our current coder lack of time to do on the site.
If you need more details and the website name, send me a message.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:27 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hi there

I am from southern-africa and I am 24 years of age, initially I started out as a junior web developer I have a lot of ux skills in html, css and less alot of experience with frameworks like rocket theme and warp but now I am looking to build a more concrete profile in coding more to server-side php, I have some basic knowledge surrounding oop in php and I want to grow my skills. I am currently looking for some volunteer work, as I am not employed at the moment so I thought this would be a good place to start. If you're interested in giving me a shot my email address is ryno.labuschagne9@gmail.com