PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am 
Forum Newbie

Hey guys, I have a project I would like to work on which would be a browser based text-based game which would use PHP and MySQL to run mainly, I am looking to make it a war concept with the idea of a sort of world war 3 idea in mind. It would run on a tick rate and hopefully we could start offering a token system to be able to receive donations and such for our work. I am a beginner/intermediate at coding so I am looking for someone or a few people whom are willing to help and also have fun creating this new game. Let me know if you are interested I would love to talk more. Message me here or on skype at Ipwnedbarney.

Thanks looking forward to talking!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:19 pm 
Forum Contributor

That sounds really cool! I don't think I'd be good enough to help, but could you notify me once you've got your site up and running? ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hey Chris! I have already started it and have a bit of a base going but Im still just starting to learn so it's a bit long. Ill keep you updated the site right now is http://falsedemocracy.net76.net/ you can register and have a look around if you'd like, things are a bit jumbled since I am still working things out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:51 am 
Forum Newbie

hi , I am interested in this game and would want to be of help. I am an intermediate developer. I have some experience with MySQL . so if u don't mind I would like to work with you .