PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Looking for workers.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:06 am 
Forum Newbie

Looking for developers who have nothing to do a lot of the time and would like to make some passive income.

I have been looking around on the internet for awhile now, being a large music fan myself I got the idea that maybe someday I would want to clone SoundCloud and by clone SoundCloud I don't mean straight up copy and paste the page source and use it as my own. I mean that I wanted to create or work on a platform which features new music every single day and allows up and coming artist to connect and upload their content shamelessly for the entire world to hear. SoundCloud does this don't get me wrong but the objective to SoundCloud is to allow users to do the work for them. I want to be the one manually posting 90% of the content I want to personally hear every single song at the press of a play button.

The platform is already created thanks to the help of PHPSound the urls and everything have already been rewritten not very much needs done still but some things still remain. And I am coming to this community in my time of need. I know for sure this is going to gain a million thumbs down and instantly be removed because it does not fall under what this sub is about but I am willing to risk that. In hopes that maybe one person sees it and takes interest.

Maybe in the future I would be willing to pay you but at this current time we should take things slow the website is 32 days old as it currently stands with an average of 1,500 views per day and is ranking in at a alexa rating of the following.

Global Rank
Rank in United States

If you're interested send me an email - shiftvipes[at]gmail.com looking forward to hearing from you.