PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:08 pm 
Forum Commoner

Hi,

My website , www [dot] Ubat-Resdung [dot] com has been blocked by my goverment because product i sell is not get certificate from Ministry of Health , actually this product is safe for traditional use (no one dead yet lol) . i dont care what you are thinking of my product :roll:

My website block only in my country , other country ip can view this site. My question is , is there a way to set in my cpanel or domain configuration to bypass this block or redirect to others domain so my visitor can view this site whout they need to change dns / etc setting . My keyword "Ubat resdung" rank no 1 in google. so sad if to set new website. i'm not asking how to bypass the blocked ok

thanks in advanced.

Last edited by skynet88 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 pm 
Spammer :|

Bypass a block set up by your government? Sounds like a very bad idea. Didn't they have to specifically target your site? What's to stop them from learning you've gone around the block? What will they do then?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:16 pm 
Forum Commoner

requinix wrote:
Bypass a block set up by your government? Sounds like a very bad idea. Didn't they have to specifically target your site? What's to stop them from learning you've gone around the block? What will they do then?

many of website that sell health product get blocked by our government. and actually they blocked when someone reported it , well .. i have some spiteful competitor lol because they cannot fight my no 1 ranking keyword "ubat resdung" .

so do you any idea sir??

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:17 pm 
Spammer :|

I do, but I'm not keen on helping you get around a block like this. Plus, it depends on exactly what they're doing to block your site - worst (and most likely) case is you can't do anything about it because they "block" your site very early on in the browsing process and before anything you can do about it.