Need Logo for University assignment

Need help with Photoshop, the GIMP, Illustrator, or others? Want to show off your work? Looking for advice on your newest Flash stuff?

Moderator: General Moderators

IWatch
Forum Newbie

Need Logo for University assignment

Post by IWatch »

Sup guys,

I am a student at an university and I am working on a big assignment. Hereby I would like to ask if anyone could help me out with an attractive logo for my company/hotel. My Hotel is called "The RoyalGreen" since I am working on a sustainable event at my hotel. I would like to have the following things:

Name: The RoyalGreen
Theme: Sustainable-eco friendly (so maybe a nature leaf in it) and maybe a crown (name: "royal")

Feel free to do something totally different, remember it's for a hotel name.I would really appreciate it and I hope I do get some respond.
califdon
Jack of Zircons

Re: Need Logo for University assignment

Post by califdon »

So, are you working towards a degree in getting other people to do the work for which you will get credit?
IWatch
Forum Newbie

Post by IWatch »

califdon wrote:So, are you working towards a degree in getting other people to do the work for which you will get credit?
Obviously I am not studying to become graphic designer.. This is why I am asking since I rather have something professional then something bad.
pickle
Briney Mod

Post by pickle »

If you're not studying to become a graphic designer, then I'd imagine your marks on the assignment don't hinge on the quality of the logo. Just do a google search for a leaf, and a crown, and mash 'em together.
Real programmers don't comment their code. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
twinedev
Forum Regular

Post by twinedev »

I'm sure that a year and half later, he is still working on the school assignment....