PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm 
Forum Newbie

Alright i have some questions

site in question: http://chs.ironk12.org/CedarCityJobs/Index.html <-- FBLA project for our school i coded and my two friends designed

1) is there a way to get a background to auto repeat for each post?

2) with the iframe when ever i do height='100%' it never works and just gives me a small space what code would i use to make this also auto expand down?

(my teacher is kind of in her own world and wont listen to me when i say that to what i know you cant do that so this is me trying to see if some PRO's can :D)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:37 pm 
Briney Mod

1) You can set the background to repeat in each cell, but there's no way to have 1 image appear to be the background for all cells in a posting, while still maintaining the uniform size. By that I mean - you could put each post in it's own table, wrap each of those tables in a <div>, then give that <div> a background image. Doing so would result in not all of the columns being the same width (ie: the first post might have really long requirements, the second might not have any. With all the posts in one table, the requirements column's width is the same among all the posts. If each post were in it's own table, the requirements column would be a different width for each post).

2) Why are you using an iframe at all? I see no need for it.