Can you test this?

Discussions of secure PHP coding. Security in software is important, so don't be afraid to ask. And when answering: be anal. Nitpick. No security vulnerability is too small.

Moderator: General Moderators

CaliberWebMedia
Forum Newbie

Can you test this?

Post by CaliberWebMedia »

Hey guys

So I've been working on a web content management system for some of my clients to manage their websites, blogs etc..

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone could give it a little security check... I've done my research and have an array of things still to do. However, I think it's pretty good.

If you would like all of the security algorithms and what I have neglected to code into this I will gladly supply them. Also, I can provide a list of what precautions I have taken thus far...

I would like to thank you in advance for testing this : ) :banghead: :drunk:
Last edited by CaliberWebMedia on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaliberWebMedia
Forum Newbie

Re: Can you test this?

Post by CaliberWebMedia »

*** =========================================== NOTE ========================================== ****

Keep in mind only three things work so far, that is Apearance, Create, read, update, delete users, and settings.

However, to prevent trolls from deleting accounts I have disabled creating, updating and deleting of users.
social_experiment
DevNet Master

Re: Can you test this?

Post by social_experiment »

http://www.jeffbellconstruction.com/cp/ ... ;</script>
Looks vulnerable to cross-side scripting
“Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.” - Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering