PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:19 pm 
Breakbeat Nuttzer

Hi Guys,

Apologies to people who've been posting here, I'm snowed under with other developments at the moment, but if you avoid posting here and post to the mailing list instead I do respond to email (on the public list... please don't email me personally).

Basically I'm not checking the forum lately and don't have massive amounts of time to put into support at the moment.

Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/swiftmailer

Cheers,

Chris

PS: Any volunteers to help out with the support load, it would be HUGELY appreciated. Likewise any monetary donations to give a little encouragement to set aside more time for Swift Mailer/Support would make a big difference. Priorities lately are affecting my ability to keep up with this project.

PPS: Any experienced OOP volunteers who'd like to help out with bug fixes and feature-requests can join the dev group http://groups.google.com/group/swiftmailer-dev and email me there. I'd love to have more (experienced, or enthusiastic) people involved to lessen the load placed on myself. This is obviously completely voluntary... Swift Mailer is not a company, I'm an individual.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 pm 
Forum Newbie

Chris, why don't you just change the link for the Forums to point directly to the Google group? No point in having two forums, particularly if you have to announce in ALL CAPS that you're not checking this one frequently.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 am 
Forum Regular

out of topic:
Yes, this was one of my idea of making a website with all the possible php groups(if yahoo/google/forums like devnet, joomla php groups provide web services) to one and use open ID for login at one website/ or to mail to one ID. Making them much easier to end user. Thanks coolfactor you reminded me of my idea back.