PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1017 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:41 pm 
Forum Newbie

my name is Kenneth from Nigeria i am php developer with 1yrs experience though i am here to improve my skill and learn more about php thanks for meeting you all looking forward to make good friends here

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:05 am 
Forum Newbie

hi guys am logan newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:56 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hi My name is Joseph and I decided to join the network so I can learn more about PHP programing as well as make new friends. I had a website created for me not very long ago by a PHP developer and when I got the website , It had so many bugs and problems that I could no longer keep it open. I had many PHP developers look at my site and could not find one that is interested in it; therefore I decided to take the initiative to fix it my self.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 pm 
Forum Newbie

hi guyz i m beenish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:50 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi, I'm Seeeks with three e's. I'm from Finland and I have been working on and off on a large text-based game project since 2011 or so. I only started working on it seriously June 2016. My ideas are generally very complicated and I could use a lot of second opinions. I used to study Software Engineering but I had to drop out because I couldn't finish enough classes. Most of the time I spent on a single Flash project, tweaking the grapichs and action script for months. I learned the basics of php in that school, but I have learned more on my own after that. Usually when I need to solve a problem, I google for it and usually someone has asked about it on stackoverflow and gotten an answer I can adapt. But this only works for simple things. I need help with conceptual things like battle system.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:40 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi,
I am a Magento developer from India. Currently working in a leading mobile app development company Magento Mobile Shop which provides Magento mobile app, Magento Mobile App Extension, Mgento Android app etc. This is my first time here. I am very excited to get to know you guys even more.

Thanks & Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:30 am 
Forum Newbie

I'm Ross, and I come to and go from PHPDN in spurts. Either I'll post my arse off for a while, or you won't see me for months on end. I'm more of an (X)HTML/CSS guy than a PHP guy, but I know enough about PHP to make functional sites and help out the occasional newbie.

When I'm not on some contract I do web design privately, and make new jokes in my profile, usually stolen from obscure pieces of literature and media.

Post subject: hello everyone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:14 am 
Forum Newbie

hello everyone i martin here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:02 am 
Forum Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm newbie, guess all be okay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:06 am 
Forum Newbie

I am a WP Developer and i have little big designing skill on Ps and Ai.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi, everyone this is sami khan from Karachi, Pakistan. An Enthusiastic Marketing Professional with good medical knowledge...! Currently associated with the finest online medical store in Pakistan. Looking for opportunities to share knowledge with all the members of this forum...! :crazy: :mrgreen: :drunk:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1017 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68