PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:00 am 
Forum Newbie

hi,

i want to get youtube latest videos by searching keyword based using api, we have one option like latest videos from youtube channel .

is there any way to get you tube latest videos search by keyword,, any wordpress, drupal plugins
to search and get videos list.

please help me out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 am 
Forum Newbie

Keyword analysis on YouTube

Before going into this section, let me say that keyword research makes no guarantees of getting traffic, money, views, or something else. Personally, I think the keyword research in the first place is great for finding ideas for your future video. I want to show you how best to test the ideas that you came up with during his studies.

First, let's start with Tool YouTube keywords.

There are two main ways to search for keywords by using this tool: search for the right words, and search for video. It's very simple, let's say you type in the search box https://www.firecams.com, then the tool will return you to the keywords associated with the phrase https://www.firecams.com/ , as well as how many times it is searched phrase in the month (the exact number is not). The second method allows you to enter the URL YouTube videos that you want to use to get the Keyword Tool. This is a great way to find keywords related to the video.
As you can see on the search results page, there are advertisements, which is a good sign, because it means that there are many advertisers who are paying to run ads on the keyword that I used for the search. And for those of you who do not know what's inside your ad world, mainly the more ads you see, the greater the competition. This means that companies which ads appear above the other ads, pay more to have their ad to show in the first place. So, if you have videos on YouTube with ads from one of these advertisers and if the viewer clicks on this ad, you will get a good return.

Now let's look at the number of videos uploaded on the request (just below the search box), - they are your competitors. Next, look at all the videos that appear on the first page of search results. How many have views? How long they are loaded (1 month, 6 months, 1 year or more)? Your keyword appears in the titles or descriptions? All these things need to pay attention ... They will help you understand the situation and decide whether to make a video on this topic.