PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:19 am 
Forum Contributor

I want to see Spider-Man, but I cannot check the show times on the Century Theatres web site via their main search engine because this error message keeps coming up:
Quote:
Warning: Too many connections in /www/functions.inc on line 8

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /www/functions.inc on line 9

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/functions.inc:8) in /www/centurytheatres.com/search/index.html on line 20

Those of you familiar with Silicon Valley may be thinking that some of the AMC theaters are showing the movie as well, which is true, but really... why go somewhere else when you can see a new movie on the biggest screen near where you live? :)

So anyway, can we learn anything from this?

[edit]I removed a link I had posted to Fandango's page for Spider-Man at Century 21 in San Jose because their site seems to be overloaded right now. I do not know what these companies are going to do in thirteen days when the new Star Wars movie comes out.[/edit]