PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 am 
Forum Commoner

My name is Tayla and I have just joined this great forum. Looking forward to have a great time here and of course to get information about web design and development from the experienced members of this forum.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:18 am 
Forum Newbie

I am web design and seo Experts. I like to learn more and more language like PHP, .Net. word-press and more..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:28 am 
Forum Newbie

HI My name is Jason, 35yo living in Hawaii..

I don't know php but I did take a programming course 18 years ago. I am interested in learning PHP + SQL, I know HTML, CSS.

The reason I want to learn PHP is because I have some ideas for database driven websites, that I think would be useful, and possibly successful.

The reason I am here is to have a good environment for learning PHP, and also because I want to meet someone who might be interested in my project, and want to be a co-founder. I have several projects and so it is an opportunity for anyone with good programming.

My projects are very fun, and it will be a rewarding experience for all involved.

So if I learn PHP first and am able to build my project, or if someone joins me, it will be good.

If you live in Hawaii like me, and you want to meet, send me a pm.

Aloha.
Jason

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:11 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hello everyone!

I am Hany from Saudi Arabia. I work as instructor majored in Information Science. I learned some programming languages, including PHP and my knowledge in PHP is middle level between novice and expert. So, that's why I joined this forum to help others with what I can and learn from different members here.

Wish you all the best,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:42 am 
Forum Newbie

hi how are you all friends ? i m a sports man i play basket ball volley ball and hand ball. my height is 6.4' only :wink: i m good looking i good working SEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hi everyone
I joined this comunity because i learn php and i found this forum with php users.
Have a good life, all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi all :)

My name is Ann, 24yo, from Antwerp (BE). I've got, eh, well, nothing to do with programming, codes, or basically anything that has to do with what's behind my computer screen. I'm a translator, working at a multilingual communication & publicity company where I use programs like Powergrep for filtering large amounts of files, and that will be the only program that uses something related to coding: regexes. I joined this forum because I think it's a very interesting place, with a lot of information and skilled people around :) (and, let's be honest, I just had a question about a regex that I couldn't get right.) I do hope to be of service at some point.

I'm definitely interested in everything related to IT, but I'm not very skilled and I don't have the patience it takes to become better at it. I've got some very basic knowledge of regexes (and some Dreamweaver, inDesign, Photoshop and Flash) but really, that's it.

What I do when I'm not working? Playing QuakeLive, playing piano/drumming, reading.

Groetjes,
Ann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:30 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi I am a totally new to PHP and know just about nothing so may need a lot of help at first. My first question is this: I have created a coupe of websites using HTML, is there much correlation between HTML and PHP? second question is how difficult is it to migrate my website in HTML into PHP?

thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:47 pm 
Forum Newbie

Dutch amateur and fairly new to php. Hope to learn a lot here :!:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hi, this is alex from new york,I'm a newbie here. so I'll probably asking a lot of stupid questions when I can't find the answer on my own.thank you in advance.nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:29 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi everyone. My name is David. Iam here because i need some receive answers for some questions.

Best regards

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hello Everyone,

I specially come to share my knowledge and wants to gather more knowledge from this community.

Regards,
Pratik

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:37 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hi everybody, my name is Bastien, I'm french, hotel manager, php developper, and I like pizza. i'm here because I want to share my knowledge and because lets face it i'm not that good at coding xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi,

I am just getting back into developing in PHP, mainly work on some custom WordPress modules. I work for a UK Startup that has developed a software cloud hosting platform. I'm not sure whether it's within the rules to name the company, so I'll play of the safe side.

Cheers,

Michael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:22 pm 
Forum Newbie

Cliff, completely new to PHP.

I'm currently reading "PHP Solutions - Dynamic Web Design Made Easy" and "PHP for Absolute Beginners" to get some kind of a clue, as suggested on The Best Way To Learn PHP page. Though, I jumped straight into the books instead of the video tutorials & use WAMP instead of the suggested XAMP.

My main interest is to also tinker with software like phpbb & joomla...eventually.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 70  Next