PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 pm 
Forum Newbie

In my opinion, yaf is the best one for me, but only few people know it. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:31 pm 
Forum Newbie

http://www.riaxe.com/blog/top-php-frameworks/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 am 
Forum Newbie

There are no best framework exists, Evaluate a few of them and see which is suitable for your development, then move forward.

If you are newbie then you should start with some small to understand concepts, then go for other. I will suggest latest Cygnite PHP Framework which is dead simple but with couple of good features in it.

Composer powered, light-weight, Form Builder, Finders, Driven by Proven Symfony2 Components, Cygnite CLI, Schema Builder, Code Generator etc.

Have a look-

http://www.cygniteframework.com/2013/07/quickstart.html

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:42 am 
Forum Newbie

My own framework of course.
Power is nothing without control.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi,
I agree with my friends here, there is no perfect framework, you'll have to pick one closer to your needs.
I'd like to add one more thing you should consider before make your mind; if you ask us this question I can assume you have to learn from scratch a new framework, am I right? so I think you should also look around and see what is the most requested framework. So maybe it will take longer to learn how the framework runs but it will be better for your future career.
I remember few years ago when we had to start a brand new project for a client and we had to choose between doing it with our old and well known symfony 1.4 or learning the new wonderful Drupal 7. Fortunately we started a long and hard work of climbing the famous and steep learning curve of Drupal and now I feel lucky to have chosen that way because jobs keep coming at a very good rate !!

bye ! :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 am 

kladrian wrote:
we had to choose between doing it with our old and well known symfony 1.4 or learning the new wonderful Drupal 7

Apples and oranges. Symfony is a PHP framework, Drupal is a CMS.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 pm 
Forum Newbie

you can use Codeme Framework. It really fast & easy . Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Codeme-F ... 0458357382

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:34 am 
Forum Newbie

Good question... There is no-good CMS, but yes, you need to explore best one from all. Generally, CakePHP, Yii and zend are most popular, but still it depends on you that in which framework you can work most comfortably.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:51 am 
Forum Newbie

There is nothing called BEST. You need to choose which one you are comfortable with, because most of the Frameworks gives you flexibility and features. Finally we need to code, so choose accordingly, never look for BEST. Suppose if we consider XYZ framework is good but we are writing raw code just to get output than total researching is waste. If you are all well known of PHP latest features then you will like ZEND 2, Symfony 2 etc. but both the framework are huge in size and little complicated for users to start. :(

I using Cygnite PHP Framework which is very simple in structure, composer powered meaning that you can plug in play with any third party packages, libraries, ActiveRecord, Code generator, RESTful routing, IoC Container, Schema Builder, Twig Template Engine, PHP Layout, HMVC widgets etc.

Have a look. :)

Installation and Configuration : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-tPM17mzgI

Generate CRUD application with in 2 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKuKUvalQHE

Docs: http://www.cygniteframework.com/2013/07/quickstart.html

Cheers!

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:37 am 
Forum Newbie

It just depends on what you wan to achieve. If your projects are small or medium sized, then CodeIgniter is best option. And Laravel is the best option too, which gets popular nowadays, it has lot of supports, it's secure and it is faster.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 am 

CodeIgniter is never the best option. CodeIgniter is still 5.2-based. Doesn't even have namespaces. Just, no.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:08 am 
Forum Newbie

Actually, it depends on the projects you are working on. As a PHP Developer, I would recommend you Laravel, CakePHP and YII frameworks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2