PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:00 am 
Forum Newbie

Well i want to develop a text browser based game, which will be fully free to play. Here is homepage, loginpage, registration page already developed for my game. I don't know much programming so can't go any further :) Even i had hard time doing this much as well. Even paid a few developers to let me have knowledge to do this little as well. And on asking them the cost to develop my project to full they asked enormous amounts of money even for a non-profit project of mine..... So i found this place in hope to share my idea with developers, as my idea was liked by all those developers as well and they said it has huge potential. I don't know if they said so for their profit to attract me as their customer or they were really saying truth. Its all yours to judge.

Existing stuff for game is here - http://almightoronia.epizy.com
Here is the design document of the game which needs development (There are 2 sheets within this excel, first one is outer structure and second displays the detailed game page)-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2SJarYO3HVET0xkUFJhektMTGs

Please reply here if you want to be volunteer developer for Almightoronia.
Only ad revenue and donation feature will be there for the server costs.

Skills required - PHP, Bootstrap, Mysql
[b]Note - Its text PBBG (Persistent Browser Based Game), so there wont be graphics coding. Even if there will be few they will be normal still images just to signify a thing like fishing rod for fishing and thus no graphics coding speciality is required.

Last edited by mailmeharry2008 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:46 am 
Forum Newbie

Seems no one is interested.
Due to lack of funds and programming knowledge i have to postpone this dream. But i haven't fully given up, i am writing the story for my game as a player of that future game.

I hope that some programmers gets interested in this and help me make my dream game.
Link to the blog is - https://almightoronia.wordpress.com

Please post your useful comments to improve my story posting as well. Also keep checking it, i will try to update it daily, just like a webnovel.

Note - I am unsure if the section is right to post this thing, so mods are requested to move this post to appropriate place in forums if this is not appropriate case.