What do i do?

Discussion of testing theory and practice, including methodologies (such as TDD, BDD, DDD, Agile, XP) and software - anything to do with testing goes here. (Formerly "The Testing Side of Development")

Moderator: General Moderators

a3rodox
Forum Newbie

What do i do?

Post by a3rodox »

So I basically studied every aspect of the php language, but no matter how hard i try i cant get it to function with my website or test it with localhost and dreamweaver. At first I got this http error 0 code, and then i guess it was because the directorys i gave didnt match up, because I was able to set up my testing site on my computers apache server. But then when i tried the liveview option for my test page, it just came up as a file not found on this server BS. Please don't bash cuz I'm a noob to php, mySQL, and Servers, but i'm not a noob with coding. It seems hopeless, but how to I get my computers server to actually serve up what i coded and how do i get my website to do the same? I'm very frustrated. :banghead:
Christopher
Site Administrator

Re: What do i do?

Post by Christopher »

You need to start simple. There are a number of sites that give instructions on how to setup Apache, PHP and MySQL. What have you done so far? What is working and what is not working?
(#10850)