PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:17 pm 
Site Administrator

I have a client that wants to switch SEO companies. The ones they have used in the past seem to be about the same as the current one. Anyone have positive experiences with SEO companies that you would recommend?

(#10850)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:02 am 
Forum Newbie

Hi,
I want to suggest you SEO company located in New York City provide best service for SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM. I have personal experience with this company. visit at this site http://www.nycseopro.com

I had many issues in my website, and my site was not appear in searches anywhere They solved all issues completed project successfully with desired traffic in three months.

---
Alice Ace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:46 am 
Forum Newbie

Just be really careful, as a lot of SEO companies use shady tactics, and can actually negatively impact your google rankings.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 am 
Forum Newbie

Yeah, firstly u need to check recomendations. Portfolio, feedbacks, get some more information, I guess...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:02 am 
Forum Newbie

The client could also save a lot of money by doing many aspects of SEO themselves and only paying someone for the more work intensive tasks. Theres many guides on the internet that can teach you the basics or even more advanced SEO tactics. I would start with this one, it helped me https://www.1and1.com/digitalguide/onli ... structure/

After that your client can move on to some more advanced guides and so on. It can really save them a lot of money in the longer term.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:39 am 
Forum Newbie

SEO indeed very important today for your website success. It can be beneficial in many ways. In terms of improving your website ranking, its visibility in search engines, traffic, generating leads and boosting your brand name as well. To get the desired results, you have to find a experienced and reliable SEO company.